Hays Surgery Center is home to an experienced and caring team of neurosurgeons, physician assistants and office staff who are acutely aware of the special needs of neurological patients and their families.
Our dedicated professionals use their expertise and sensitivity to have a direct impact on the clinical outcomes of our patients. We strive to provide them with customized treatment plans and expert care that will enhance and improve their quality of life.
Some of the neuro-spine procedures offered at Hays Surgery Center include the following:
- Artificial Disc Surgery
- Revision and Minimally Invasive Spinal Reconstruction
- Degenerative Scoliosis Surgery
- Complex Cervical Spine Decompression and Reconstruction
- Complex Lumbar Spine Decompression and Reconstruction
- Microendoscopic Disc Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Spinal Stabilization
- Advanced Biologics in Spinal Reconstruction
- Spinal Cord Stimulation and Intrathecal Pumps